Image Source: Canva
my first born quotes
Express the love you have for your first born through these meaningful quotes that you have never read before!
1. “It’s an incredible moment holding your baby for the first time, knowing that this is just the start of all the incredible moments you are going to share together.” – Proud Happy Mama
2. “When you meet your baby for the first time, it is like meeting your reason to live.” – Proud Happy Mama
“A baby is a little bit of heaven sent down to earth.” – Proud Happy Mama
Your first born quotes
Show how much love you have for your first born with these quotes! Post a picture with him or her and use some of these!
1.“To my first-born daughter, I will always be here for you. I will be your biggest fan. I love you with all of my heart.” – Mums Invited
2. “You are my moon and all of the stars” – E. E. Cummings
3. “The moment that changed me forever was the moment my first child was born. I was happy, filled with hope, and thought. Now I understand the whole point of work, of life, of love” – Paul Theroux
4. “My first child is going to be the oldest sibling to the next kid, and that may change with each and every year. I’m looking forward to how one baby influences the other.” – Blake Lively
Our firstborn quotes
We know how much thankful you are the have your little baby, so why not express gratitude through using some of these quotations and sayings?
- “Your first breath, took ours away” – Proud Happy Mama
2. “A baby has a special way of adding joy to your life each and every day.” – Proud Happy Mama
3. “We made a wish and you came true.” – Proud Happy Mama
Thank you to my first born quote
Let there be gratitude once you receive your blessings. Time to connect these quotes and sayings to the biggest event of your life, the birth of your first born!
- “No one ever wanted anything more than we wanted you.” – Proud Happy Mama
2. “She is the best thing that I have ever waited for.” – Proud Happy Mama
3. “Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.” – Taylor Hanson
Dear first born quotes
No need to write a long letter for your little one, we are sure he or she will be thankful to these heartfelt messages.
- Dear firstborn: “You are special” – Her View from Home
2. “I was nervous and excited when I learned about you. Now that you are here, I hope to channel all that nervousness and excitement into positive energy. I hope to be the best mother that I can for you.” – Mums Invited
3. “May you always know, little one, that you were wished for, longed for, prayed for and will be forever loved.” – Proud Happy Mama
first born short bibles
Relate these religious sayings and quotations to your babies and for sure, God will bless you another one!
- “And the child grew, and became strong; he was filled with wisdom and the grace of God was on him.” – Luke 2:40
2. “As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.” – Ecclesiastes 11:5
3. “Again, when he brings in the first born into the world he says, “Let all the angels of God worship Him.” – Hebrews 1:6 WEB
unique first born quotes
These quotes speak love and uniqueness. Come on, don’t be shy to write some of these to your letter or social media posts.
- “So tiny, so small, so loved by all” – Proud Happy Mama
2. “You are just more than a gold baby me.” – The random Vibez
3. “From the moment, I held you in my arms, you held a special place in my heart.” – Proud Happy Mama
to my first born quotes
Use these sayings and quotations to express how much your firstborn means to you. They will definitely sense the affection you have for them even though there are so tiny!
- “I was naive to the world, until my first child was born.” – Stephen Sielberg
2. “I might screw up, I might embarass you, I might yell at you. But, I will never, ever stop loving you. You’re my first born. The first time I held you…I fell in love so hard it cracked my bones.” – Kristin Hannah
3. “There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.” – Jared Padalecki
being first born quotes
Being the first born corresponds to more sense of responsibilities, so tell them how much they mean to you right now.
- “You can only have one first born child. You may love all your children deeply and with passion. But there is something unique about the first born.” – Raymond E. Feist
2. “These are the days I never want to forget.” – Proud Happy Mama
3. “There are hard days in motherhood but seeing your baby smile makes it all worth it” – Proud Happy Mama
first born son quotes from mother
They say a son will be the heir of the household, so why not show him how much he means to you by incorporating these quotes and sayings into his life?
- “My little boy has made my house a whole lot pigsty and my life a whole lot wonderful.” – Mums Invited
2. “You will always be the miracle that makes my life complete.” – Proud Happy Mama
3. “What an honor it is to be your mom” – Proud Happy Mama
father’s first born son quotes
Your son would definitely love being connected to these quotes and sayings as they speak the love language that you have for him.
- “The most important mark I leave on this world is my son.” – Sarah Shahi
2. “You are loved for the baby boy you are, the man you will become, and the precious son you will always be.” – Proud Happy Mama
3. “His little hands stole my heart and his little feet ran away with it.” – Proud Happy Mama
first born son short quotes
Make it short, show some love and give importance to him. That’s what you should do to your first born son.
- “Yesterday my little boy, today my friend, and forever my son.” – Proud Happy Mama
2. “My sweet baby boy, you are more than we ever expected and better than we ever imagined.” – Proud Happy Mama
3. “A baby boy is a lifetime of wonder, hopes, and possibilities.” – Proud Happy Mama
Happy birthday to my first born quotes
Today is the special day that we have all been waiting for! Greet your baby with these quotes and sayings and for sure he or she will be thankful for his or her existence!
- “Years ago on this day, I saw your sweet face for the first time and I was in love! Happy birthday, my boy!” – Child Insider
2. “No matter what twists and turns life throws at me, your innocent smile always wipes the frowns away from my face! Happy Birthday, baby!” – Find your mom tribe
3.“Happy Birthday to my first born. I wish for you all the bounties of this world. I pray wherever you go, happiness finds you. I pray you live your life to the fullest.” – Mums Invited
first born daughter quotes from mother
Your daughter is your “mini-me”. Though it is fun to visualize how beautiful she is when she grows up, let us just cherish this moment and gave her these quotes and sayings.
- “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child” – Tina Brown
2. “When the first born child is a girl, she always tries to be the Son of the house.” – Lovely Letters
3. “My life made sense the moment I saw you.” – Proud Happy Mama
4. “My baby girl is one of my greatest treasures in life and I would give her the world if I can.” – Proud Happy Mama
first born daughter quotes from father
There is nothing more precious for a father than his daughter. Show much you love her by writing a letter using these lovely quotes and sayings.
- When my daughter was born, that was the first time I cried from happiness.” – Boots Riley
2. “I was full of uncertainty whether I will be a good father or not, but the moment I saw you for the first time, all I could think of is that I will love my child for the rest of my life.” – Produ Happy Mama
3. “The happiest moment of my life was probably when my daughter was born.” – David Duchovny
i love you, my first born quotes
Firstborns, the saying goes, are always cherished. In any case, isn’t it the case? Now is the moment to show them how much you care by giving them these:
- “My precious child, I will nurture, protect, guide and love you more deeply than you could ever imagine. From your first heartbeat till my very last.” – Vicki Reece
2. “You’ll be his first kiss, his first love, his first friend, you are his mama, and he is your whole world. He is your little boy.” – Proud Happy Mama
3. “To my baby, I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” – Proud Happy Mama
first born funny quotes
Have a good laugh as you express your gratitude for having the little one in your life! Read these quotes and you’ll realize how much fun does your baby gives you every day.
- “My first born. All I can remember of her is how she loved the burned bottom of the bread. Can you beat that? Eight children and that’s all I remember.” – Toni Morrison
2. “Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore.” – Proud Happy Mama
3. “The first-born in every family is always dreaming for an imaginary older brother or sister who will look out for them.” – Bill Cosby
first born niece quotes
Being an aunt is always the best event of your life! Not only you get to witness you sissy’s pregnancy but you get to have the best blessing in the world, your niece!
- “No joys on earth bring greater pleasure than a little boy to love and treasure” – Proud Happy Mama
2. “The word “Aunt” became very, very special in my life after you were born. Happy Birthday, Niece” – Best Wishes and Quotes
3. “My sister finally did a smart thing. She had you, my niece.” – Catherine Pulsifer
4. “Of the many blessings in my life, I count you as a main one, my niece.” – Catherine Pulsifer
first born granddaughter quotes
Seeing your granddaughter cooing and making funny sounds is one of the most refreshing ways. These quotes will surely be relatable to you, grandma!
- “Granddaugthers are angels sent from above to fill our hearts with never-ending love.” – Find Your Mom Tribe
4. “One of the greatest gift I’ve ever been given is my granddaughter.” – Proud Happy Mama
4. “There is nothing like the birth of a granddaughter to renew your spirit, brighten your days, and make the world a better place.” – Proud Happy Mama
first born love quotes
No doubt, the love you feel could not have resulted in the birth of your first child. So, go ahead and tell your young one how much you care about them right now.
- “You never know how much your parents loved you until you have a child to love.” – Jennifer Hudson
2. “A baby is the purest form of love that you can ever know.” – Proud Happy Mama
3. “Loving you is a wonderful way to spend a lifetime.” – Proud Happy Mama
We really hope you found what you were looking for or were inspired by one of our beautiful quotations and sayings.
Babylic is always a good resource for further information about us. These articles were prepared for you and your expanding family in mind, so we know you’ll find them interesting and useful.