Kylie Name Overview
Image Source: Kenhtuyensinh
There are two possible roots for this name: the word “Kiley” ( KIE – lee) with two syllables is an Aboriginal Australian word that means “curved, returning stick, boomerang” and comes from the Noongar people.
Kylie Name Meaning
Image Source: We Heart It
Irish: a church, a grove, a site where cattle graze; Scottish: derived from a narrow strait.; Australian: Boomerang
Kylie Name Meaning Urban Dictionary
Each person will understand the meaning of Kylie differently. Kylie could mean a lovely, unique, strong, independent, or carefree person.
Meaning Of Kylie In The Bible
Kylie is a gender-neutral name derived from the Scottish term for narrow strait. Eliashib is a Hebrew name that means “restoration”
Kylie Name Meaning Hebrew
Kiley is a Hebrew name that translates to “a wood” and also means “a church.”
What Does Kylie Mean In Greek
“Kailey” is Greek for unique beauty. Welsh name meaning “slim.” Kailey means thin and fair in Irish/Gaelic.
Kylie Meaning In Arabic
“Kylie” in Arabic means “a beautiful and adored girl” or “a wonderful and loved daughter.”
Kylie Name Meaning Origin
Image Source: Mothers love best
Kylie is an Aboriginal baby name that means “boomerang.” It is believed to be the feminine version of Kyle and kylie name origin in Australia.
Kylie Name Popularity: How Rare Is The Name Kylie
Image Source: Social Security
3353 babies were named Kylie in 2000. It was ranked #95 in the US in 2001. Since 1930, 110,114 people have been named Kylie (1939 to 2018). Popular in Australia, Scotland, America, Canada, and the UK.
Variations Of The Name Kylie
Image Source: We Have Kids
The names has variations like:
100+ Middle Names For Kylie
Image Source: Pinterest
Below are some of the adorable middle names for the name Kylie:
100+ Nicknames For Kylie
Image Source: Baby Chick
35 Cute Nicknames
- Lee last syllable of Kylie
- Kye-kye – warrior
- Kiki – double happiness
- Ky – ocean
- Ky-bear – like a bear to the short form Ky.
- Kacela – hunter
- Kael – slender
- Kahlilia – sincere friend
- Kailey – slim and fair
- Kalea – beloved
- Kalei – flower wreath
- Kaley – lovely
- Kali – the black one
- Kalli – most beautiful
- Kaula – prophet
- Kayla – crown of laurels
- Kaylee – crown
- Keelia – pretty
- Keely – beautiful
- Kelii – chief
- Kelley – bright-headed
- Kelli – aggressive
- Kelly – warrior
- Keola – life
- Khalil – friend
- Kiley – boomerang
- Kyla – victorious
- Kyle – sound
- Kylia – narrow
- Kaleialoha – beloved child
- Kylo – heavenly
- Kalil – friend
- Kaili – beautiful
- Kalila – sweetheart
- Keala – the path
35 Funny Nicknames
- Kyls – A shorter version of Kylie
- Kiki – double happiness
- kit kat – name of a chocolate bar.
- Ky – Hawaiian origin name meaning ocean.
- KK – service to others
- Ky ky – two letter nickname
- Kylelele – sounds like ukelele
- Lielie – short nickname for kylie
- Jenner – famous american surname
- Kye – keeper of the keys
- Kybean – a tease name that sounds like bean
- Kylie wylie – rhymes with the full name.
- Kylie ann – practical
- Kylie the cactus – A short, hard plant requiring less water.
- Kyster – tender one
- Kylster – follows the numerology of birth
- Kylie boo boo bear
- Kai – refers to the Japanese word ‘Sea.’
- Kybug – a prank nickname
- Kylieboo – A short and funny way of calling Kylie.
- Kydog – a tease name
- Kylichu – sounds like Pikachu
- Cutie kylie – cute nickname for kylie
- Kysi – means classmate in Czech
- Kristen – follower of Christ
- Kay – pure
- Lie – short form of the same name.
- Princess kylie – a graceful one
- Baby ky – adorable nickname
- Kiwi – Name of a fruit or animal.
- Kywee – sounds like pee
- Kyki – nickname for your short tater tot.
- Keks – influencer
- Karen – a funny american nickname
- Mac and kylie sounds like mac n’cheese
35 Unique Nicknames
- Karren – cracks and grooves caused by water erosion
- Kentucky- A state in the US
- Kyie – means yearning
- Kyiv- Capital of Ukraine.
- Kyra- Means Lady in Greek
- Kyro- Name that depicts generosity in Greek
- Leaky – Adjective for leak
- Leany- means body to be thin.
- Lee – Another short form of a lie
- Kaion – means gift from god.
- Kalli – means one who comforts.
- Kaly- A name that means beauty and darling
- Kangaroo- A marsupial from Australia.
- Kanji- A system of Chinese characters.
- Kano – A city in Nigeria.
- Kayak- A boat where only two people can row
- Kayin – A long-waited child
- Kelly- Bright-headed girl
- Kyelang- A simple town in India.
- Katy- sounds like a cat.
- Kite- made of paper to fly in the sky.
- KiKi- sounds like the sound of a parrot.
- Kitten- Young one of a cat.
- Kitty- nickname for cats
- Kale – affectionate
- Kilo – thousand
- Kygo – Like the famous musician.
- Kybalion – deep thinker
- Kyvio – a marketing product
- Kylerman – Someone who lived on a wedge-shaped piece of Keil property.
- Kylit – beautiful
- Kyle Banks – narrow
- K-Mart – funny nickname sounds like a grocery store
- Ky Jenner – Named after the well-known celebrity Kylie Jenner.
- Kool K – sounds like Kool-Aid
Famous People Named Kylie
Image Source: Today
- Kylie Minogue – Australian singer
- Kylie Jenner – American reality TV star
- Kylie Tennant – Australian novelist
- Kylie Babbington – British actress
- Kylie Rogers – American actress
- Kylie Shea – American ballerina
- Kylie Rae – American wrestler